X3D Pro Matt PLA 1.75mm 1kgX3D-PLA-175-MATBL
X3D Pro PLA now in a Matt Finish
X3D printing filament is high quality grade filament manufactured to very tight tolerances for consistent feeding and stable prints. X3D Premium is the professional and quality choice of filament.
PLA Filament is a common type of filament for desktop 3D Printers because it is easier to print with and doesn’t require a heat bed. PLA is more brittle than ABS and does not sand or machine as well as ABS does.
X3D Pro PLA 1.75mm filament is suitable for any FDM 3D printers consuming 1.75mm filament from standard kilo spools (not cartridges). The X3D formula is odourless when printing and leaves out the rough spots other filaments have trouble delivering. RoHs compliant and tested for quality on all our X3D range of 3D printers.
- Environmentally friendly, made of corn starch
- Odourless and toxic free
- No plastic smell
- Requires less energy to produce a 3D-model
- Low shrinkage level, strong stability and good tensile strength
- Good adhesion to heated bed
- Easy to print with, no jamming
- Safe to use for children
- True strong pure colors, no fading colors
- A X3D Premium product, tested and approved for 3D-printing
- 190-220 C Extruder
- Bed temp – not needed but some users prefer to set @ 50 C
- Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Movement Speed 90-150mm/s
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
X3D are committed to keeping shipping prices low so our customers can always get the best quality products on time and at the most reasonable prices.
We offer the following shipping option on this product.
Standard Shipping & Express Shipping