Glow in the dark filaments are basically infused with a phosphorescent material.
X3D Glow PLA 1.75mm filament is suitable for any FDM 3D printers consuming 1.75mm filament. The X3D formula is odourless when printing and leaves out the rough spots other filaments have trouble delivering. RoHs compliant and tested for quality on all our X3D range of 3D printers.
The phospherescent material reacts to Ultra Violet light. For best results use a UV torch (quickest method) or place in direct sunlight (slowest method) to charge.
- Environmentally friendly, made of corn starch
- Odourless and toxic free
- No plastic smell
- Requires less energy to produce a 3D-model
- Low shrinkage level, strong stability and good tensile strength
- Good adhesion to heated bed
- Easy to print with, no jamming
- Safe to use for children
- True strong pure colors, no fading colors
- A X3D Premium product, tested and approved for 3D-printing
- 190-220 C Extruder
- Bed temp – not needed but some users prefer to set @ 50 C
- Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Movement Speed 90-150mm/s
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
X3D are committed to keeping shipping prices low so our customers can always get the best quality products on time and at the most reasonable prices. We offer standard and Express options.