X3D Pro Flexible TPU 1.75mm 800g
For flexible prints
X3D TPU 3D printing filament is a soft flexible plastic that retains its original shape and form. It is a bendable yet strong and durable plastic.
A heated platform isn’t needed but if you choose to use one make sure to keep the temperature low. TPU has great layer adhesion as well as good UV weather resistance, allowing you to print objects that will be used outdoors.
RoHs compliant and tested for quality on our X3D range of 3D printers X3D Premium is the professional filament of choice. It also comes with a no fuss return or refund guarantee.
Recommended Print Settings
|Extrusion Temperature||200-220 C|
|Print Bed Temperature||Not Needed|
Generally, Flexible filament is better printed on direct extruders (where a geared motor pulls filament directly into the hot end. ) Flexible filament will adhere well to most surfaces such as aluminum, glass, blue painters tape, and Kapton tape.
- Smooth and Consistent Print
- Suggest print temperature:200-220
- High Impact Resistance Quality
- No Harmful Additives and RoHS compliant
- Consistent Quality from Reel to Reel
- 800 gram roll
- Shore A 95,Suggest Print Speed: 20-40 mm/s
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Vacuumed Sealed and free Bone bag for used filament.
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST