X3D Pro Carbon Fiber
For that extra printing toughness
X3D Carbon Fiber Filament is mixed with carbon fibre strands, this material offers incredible rigidity, structural strength and great layer adhesion and low warping. Recommended extrusion temperature is 210-240℃ with no heated bed required.
RoHs compliant and tested for quality on our X3D range of 3D printers X3D Premium is the professional filament of choice. It also comes with a no fuss return or refund guarantee.
- Smooth and Consistent Print
- Extra Strong
- High Impact Resistance Quality
- No Harmful Additives and RoHS compliant
- Consistent Quality from Reel to Reel
- 800 gram roll
- 210-240 C Extruder
- Bed temp – not needed
- 30% Carbon fiber and 70% PLA.
- Suggest using a 4 mm or larger nozzle. * Low print speed is recommended
- Suggest print temperature:210-230
- Moderate strain at break (8-10%), so no extreme brittle filament, but toughness.
Price inclusive of GST
X3D are committed to keeping shipping prices low so our customers can always get the best quality products on time and at the most reasonable prices. We offer the following shipping option on this product.
When will I get it? Check Now
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.