Python Flex TPU 90A is a very flexible type of 3D printer filament with a shore hardness of 90A and is perfect for 3D printing strong and resilient parts that require both flexibility and elasticity.
Python Flex is a high-performance flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) filament, which is designed for high speed printing on both direct drive and Bowden style extruders. Python Flex is an extremely easy to print flexible filament which can be printed directly on a glass plate without having to use the heatbed.
Python Flex is extremely transparent in its natural form and has excellent resistance to oil, greases, microorganisms and abrasion.
- Flexible with a shore hardness of 90A
- Elongation up to 500%
- Good resistance to chemicals and oils
- Resistant to wear, tear, and abrasion
- Thermal resistance up to 74°C
- Manufacturing seals and gaskets
- Protective bumpers and vibration dampers
- Snap-fit applications
- Various Orthopedic applications
- 3D printing sleeves and hinges
- Nozzle Size 0.3mm
- Temp 220 – 250 C
- Heat Bed 60 C
- Print Speed Medium/High
- Fan Speed 50 – 100%
- Experience level – Intermediate
Net Weight - 500 grams