Polylite Dual Silk PLA
PolyLite™ PLA Dual Silk is a 3D printing filament that is made of two different colors to give your models a striking dual-colored effect. It has a glossy silk finish and is suitable for a variety of applications such as jewelry, home decor, or fashion accessories.
It is easy to print and compatible with a wide range of popular extrusion-based 3D printers. The filament is made of high-quality ingredients with PLA produced from rapidly renewable plant resources.
- High quality Polymaker Silk PLA.
- Striking dichromatic / dual colour filament.
- Glossy and silky surface finish.
- Cardboard spool & packaging (made from 100% recycled cardboard)
| *Inner diameter* | 53.5mm |
| *External diameter* | 200mm |
| *Thickness* | 64mm |
| *Diameter* | 1.75mm |
* 190-230 C Extruder
* Bed temp - @ 25 -60 C
* Print Speed 40mm/s - 60mm/s
* Retraction Yes + or - 5%
Tips for printing Silk PLA filament
1. It's not recommended to use Silk PLA on printers which suffer from heat creep.
2. Under normal conditions Silk PLA should print with a high gloss however with high printing speeds Silk PLA may not melt correctly resulting in a dull or inconsistent surface finish. Using a slower speed for perimeters, limiting volumetric flow to 8 cubic mm/s and trying a slightly higher nozzle temperature can help.
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.