Polylite Light Weight PLA
LW-PLA (light weight PLA) is a a cutting-edge category of PLA filaments specifically engineered for RC planes and other applications that require a lightweight and easy to print material. The low density is achieved through the use of a foam structure, which offers a unique balance of strength and weight for 3D printing. Combined with an attractive matte surface finish, PolyLite™ LW-PLA lends itself to a wide range of applications including:
- Aerodynamic RC plane wings
- RC-plane fuselages
- Cosplay props
- Weight critical parts in research applications
- Other lightweight components.
- Architectural models.
Light-weight PLA with matte surface finish and Stabilized Foaming™ technology.
- High quality Polymaker LW-PLA.
- Stabilized foaming produces light weight models (0.6g/cm3).
- Grain matte surface finish.
- Jam-free™ technology improves compatibility with all-metal hotends.
- Cardboard spool & packaging (made from 100% recycled cardboard.
| *Inner diameter* | 53.5mm |
| *External diameter* | 200mm |
| *Thickness* | 64mm |
| *Diameter* | 1.75mm |
* 190-210 C Extruder
* Bed temp - @ 25 -60 C
* Print Speed 30mm/s - 50mm/s
* Retraction Yes + or - 5%
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.