Reliable multi-extrusion 3D printing of complex structures that require a water-soluble support material
AquaSolve PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) is a water-soluble support material for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing. AquaSolve PVA is a 3D printer filament with good thermal stability and can be 3D printed at relatively low temperatures. This makes AquaSolve PVA an ideal support material for PLA-based materials with good thermal and chemical adherence.
- Excellent (cold) water solubility
- Good thermal stability, resulting in less risk on deterioration/crystalizing inside the nozzle
- Max thermal stability of 210° C, tested up to 256 seconds with no flow
- Biodegradable once dissolved in water
- Safe dissolution in tap water
- Can be disposed of in the kitchen sink, or household drain as the material is “ok biodegradable water” certified
Good bonding to PLA-based materials and other (thermo)plastics that print within a similar temperature range
- Reliable multi-extrusion 3D printing of complex structures that require a water-soluble support material
- 3D printing geometries with large overhangs, or complex hollow structures
- PVA Molds
CAUTION = PVA IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO HIGH HUMIDITY AND MOISTURE.
KEEP PVA IN COOL DRY ENVIRONMENT BELOW 50% HUMIDITY TO ENSURE
THE BEST 3D PRINTING EXPERIENCE