X3D Pro Diamond Series - 1.75 mm
X3D Diamond Series Filament is a composite, upgraded PLA material sparkling like appearance. Similar to our PLA filament, it is also biodegradable and tough. When printing Diamond filament is odourless with low shrinkage and good rigidity.
RoHs compliant and tested for quality on our X3D range of 3D printers X3D Premium is the professional filament of choice. It also comes with a no fuss return or refund guarantee.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180-200℃
- Heat bed 50-60℃
- Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Dimensional Accuracy and Consistency, Diameter tolerance at +/-0.05mm, Net weight 1kg filament
- No bubble, Tangle-free, Clog-free. Strong glittering effect, especially under light
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant.
- Smooth and Consistent Print, Sparkling flecks throughout
- High Impact Resistance Quality
- No Harmful Additives and RoHS compliant
- Consistent Quality from Reel to Reel
- 1 Kilo gram roll
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST