Antibacterial 3D Printing
Copper 3D PLActive is an innovative Nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with a high-quality PLA compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive.
PLActive filament is FDA registered and eliminates more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
- Compliant to European Union norms: No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results
- Ideal for the manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical equipment
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands according to ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- PLActive has thermoforming characteristics that facilitate post-processing and final adjustments of the 3D printed application
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Very easy to 3D print with all improved printing properties of EasyFil PLA
- Every print has its unique natural stone gradient colour shading
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water-filtering applications
- 0.75 kg spool
- 1.75mm ± 122m
- Nozzle Size 0.15mm
- Layer Height 0.1mm
- Temp 190 – 210 C
- Bed Temp 0 – 60 C
- Fan Speed 50 – 100%
Due to the COVID-19 situation and high-demand shipping times may be longer than expected.