X3D Pro Recycled PLA Filament Range 1.75mm
EOFY - 25% Off When Added to the Cart!
X3D Recycle PLA is a sustainable initiative to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end filaments. The ideology behind Recycled is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
Recycle PLA is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and easy to print upcycled PLA filament with significant less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament. Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams. Only residual waste streams of PLA is being re-used, thus pure quality!
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- 1.75mm Diameter
- 750 gms net weight (280 meters per roll)
- Print Temp 200 – 230 Degrees
- Bed Temp – 0 – 60 Degrees
- Fan Speed – 50 – 100%
- Flow Rate – 100%
- Print Speed – Medium