For Even Stronger Prints!
Nylon is a stronger, durable and more versatile alternative 3D printing material to your regular PLA and ABS. It is low friction coefficient with the strength of injection molded parts. Flexible when thin and with the ability to bond incredibly well, Nylon is great to print functional parts with (such as hinges or gears.)
RoHs compliant and tested for quality on all our X3D range of 3D printers X3D Premium is the professional filament of choice. It also comes with a no fuss return or refund guarantee.
Tips and Tricks for Printing
Learn to print with X3D Nylon
Recommended Print Settings
The printing of Nylon filament is indeed not easy. Here are some recommended printing settings:
1. Keep printing in the sealed enclosure away from drafts. Nylon is very hydroscopic and will absorb moisture once opened so keep well sealed and with the supplied desicants. Idealy store in a Polybox).
2. Print Temp.:270℃
3. Heat bed Temp.:120℃ with Masking Tape on the bed, High temperature resistant glue such as Dimifix
4. Print speed: 60mm/s
- Smooth and Consistent Print
- Extra Strong
- High Impact Resistance Quality
- No Harmful Additives and RoHS compliant
- Consistent Quality from Reel to Reel
- 1kg Roll
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.