High Performance Recycled ABS Filament
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
ReForm rTitan is based on exactly the same unique formulation as TitanX filament, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and FDM/FFF-optimized upcycled TitanX-based filament with significantly less environmental impact.
TitanX™ can be printed directly on a heated glass print bed and by its high impact strength and FDM-optimization it is a perfect material for 3D printing large scale engineering objects.
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and EasyPad™
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Greatly improved mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behavior
FDA food and drink contact compliant
Click here to go to the Technical data sheets page
TitanX™ has an excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerances, which makes this filament a perfect match with all common desktop 3D printers. Printing with Titanx™ 3D printer filament will go very smoothly with basically all FFF/FDM technology based desktop 3D printers, such as:
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
Our TitanX™ 3D printer filament is wrapped on a transparent ABS plastic spool which contains approximately 0.75Kg of filament. Our spool-wrapped TitanX™ filaments are packed in a silica sealed bag and come in a full colour printed cardboard box, which in turn is also sealed in plastic. Please see below for more details with respect to the weight and packaging of our spool-wrapped TitanX™ 3D printer filaments:
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.75 Kg
- Spool Size (D x h): 200 mm x 55 mm
- Spool Hub Diameter: 52 mm
- Carton Box Size (L x W x H): 200 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm
- Packaged weight 1.25 Kg