FlashForge Creator Pro 2 - 3D Printer (IDEX)Flash-CP2
As an upgraded version of the classical Creator series, with the Independent dual extruder (IDEX) system, the Flashforge Creator Pro 2 provides beginners with higher quality and easier operation.
Creator Pro 2 is the best-in-class of compatibility of wide brands filaments by the classical structure.
Creator Pro 2 still chooses the metal frame structure to keep the stability of printing. A full closed print chamber lower s the influence of the environment for printing. All enhance the compatibility with a wide range of filaments.
Independent dual extruder system
A wide range of materials
With a high temperature of 300 extruders, Creator Pro 2 has great compatibility with many of the leading materials manufacturers.
Creator Pro 2 supports PLA, Pearl PLA, ABS, ABS Pro, PVA, and HIPS.
Make calibration more precise
Creator Pro 2 supports extruder calibration to make prints more precise.
With the fast and uniform thermal conductivity, models in any size adhere to the heatable platform easily.
Colour touchscreen interface makes every action visible. The printing status in real-time.
- Extruder Number: 2
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Maximum Set Temp. of Extruder: 240 ℃
- Maximum Set Temp. of Platform: 120 ℃
- Print Speed: 10-100 mm/s
- Print Volume: 200*148*150 mm
- Support Filament: PLA, Pearl PLA, PVA, ABS, ABS Pro, HIPS，PETG
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
- Device Measure: 526*360*403( 550 ) mm
- Screen: Touch Screen
- Net Weight: 15 kg
- Gross Weight: 21 kg
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- Output: 24 V, 13.3 A
- Power: 320 W
- Spool: External
- Data Transmission: USB cable, SD card
- Software: FlashPrint
- Input: gx/g files
- Output: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/ JPG/JPEG files
- Noise: 55 dB
- Working Environment: 18-30 ℃
We Also Recommend
FlashForge Guider IIs- V2 3D Printer
FlashForge Adventurer 3 V2 3D Printer
FlashForge Creator 3 - V2 3D Printer (IDEX)
Ultimaker S5 - Materials Station