X3D Pro Wood-1.75mmX3D-WOOD-175
X3D wood filament is PLA made with recycled wood and a binding polymer. This allows the wood filament be extruded through the nozzle just like regular PLA and ABS. The final print has a wooden-like appearance which can be cut, sanded and painted just like regular wooden objects.
RoHs compliant and tested for quality on our X3D range of 3D printers X3D Premium is the professional filament of choice. It also comes with a no fuss return or refund guarantee.
- Smooth and Consistent Print
- Extra Strong
- High Impact Resistance Quality
- No Harmful Additives and RoHS compliant
- Consistent Quality from Reel to Reel
- 800 gram roll
- 190-220 C Extruder (210 recommended sweet spot)
- Bed temp – not needed but some users prefer to set @ 50 C
- Nozzle 5mm recommended as can clog on smaller nozzles as its a composite.
The finished wood print will appear rough and similar to MDF. Usually, it can be post processed similar to PLA printed object to improve the printed objects.
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
X3D are committed to keeping shipping prices low so our customers can always get the best quality products on time and at the most reasonable prices.
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.
We Also Recommend
X3D Pro Glow PLA 1kg 1.75mm in 4 colours
X3D Pro Recycled PLA Filament Range 1.75mm